8.15.2010

It's My MANGO Style!

So here's the vlog about the MANGO Fashion Fushion..


source

Fast forward to the winner announcement at the end of the show, Diana came out as the 1st winner, followed by me on 2nd, and then Michelle on 3rd position.
Well, in my opinion, it's actually not a competition at all, rather it's more about how the three of us showing each interpretation of styling. Indeed they both also have great fashion sense. Therefore, I can tell that celebrating diversity and creativity was really really fun.
Allow me also to thank the MANGO team for giving the bloggers this fascinating opportunity. It's truly an honor.

mango4

Lastly, this is what I wore..

mango1

mango2

mango3
wearing lime ts and sleeveless denim shirts-Pasar Senen, khaki rolled-up pants-D'BUTE, vintage blue necklace-Jl.Surabaya, cotton candyland shawl-Nefertiti Jewelz

P.S Million thanks to Carl and Melfin for making the vlog. Really appreciate it!

17 comment(s):

Rchliey said...

i love your khaki pants :))

rchliey.blogspot.com

Marcella Cornelia said...

congrat heidy :)

tarida girsang. said...

Congratz and i think its very fun

Anis said...

what a fun experience, always love ur style

annsmiler.blogspot.com
hocuspocus-shop.blogspot.com

Lidwina Grata said...

loving your vlog kak heidy :) sorry i didn't come but you have my total bless kaka, as usual i support you :*

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

Aw congrats ci! You're totally gorgeous :)

@gabriellaudrey
http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

Hajar.F said...

The colors of your clothes are very well harmonized!...and I love your pant :O! I think I'm going to inspire myself in your blog

vdcouture said...

lovely outfit, and that shawl is just super smart, you look gorgeous as usual kak :)


love,vdcouture

Nadia Kamballa said...

Great outfit.. I love the shawl. And congrats on the Mango styling contest..

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

Melai said...

Hi! I discovered your blog through Michelle of Glisters and Blisters and Diana's. I'm soo glad I did because I love your style too. Nice necklace you have. :) I'm a follower now :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Miy said...

How fun the contest must be! :D

Lets go thrifting, dear.. I'm about to leave Jakarta anytime soon.. ;)

The Picnic Girl

lustigeshop said...

wow...good combination...congratulations for your Mango debut

lustigeshop.blogspot.com

TigerLily said...

great styling! Looks like a very fun day :D


YURI
Two Thousand Things

Festy said...

Great blog. I'm following it!
I love Mango, too.

xoxo
Festy

Chica said...

love the colours harmonization! and love your style too :)

My trendy blog said...

I love this look ! You're beautiful !
Bise.
Mathilde
http://my-trendy-blog.blogspot.com

Saraswatie Puteri Sanjaya said...

i really love your style very inspired, i miss more mix and match outfit kak , congrats fo all ya